The Karibu Travel Market has been held in Arusha every year since 2000. Under the main sponsorship of the Tanzania Association of Tour Operators and the Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority, the Karibu Travel Market is a showcase for over 200 Tanzanian, East African and other international tour and travel companies.
The 2017 show is scheduled to take place between Friday May 26 and Sunday May 28 with the Friday reserved for trade visitors only.
For more information:
The Swahili International Tourism Expo (SITE) positions Tanzania, Zanzibar & East Africa as lucrative tourism destinations offering Tour operators, travel and hospitality industry professionals a wealth of new business opportunities.
06 – 09 October 2017 (Dates are provisional)
- 300 exhibitors from Tanzania, Zanzibar Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda & Zimbabwe
- 17,000 m2 Fair & Entertainment Area
- 3 days Networking & Workshops for the Tourism Industry
- Online B2B Appointment Platform
- VIP Packages & Fam trips for international Agents / Buyers
- African Fashion, Art & Crafts decor shops
- Acrobats, Artists & Culture on stage
2 – 4 JUNE 2017
USHIRIKA SPORTS STADIUM – M O S H I / K I L I M A N J A R O / TANZANIA – EAST AFRICA
Friday 2nd 10 am – 6 pm
Saturday 3rd 10 am – 6 pm
Sunday 4th 10 am – 5 pm