“…is fully supported by the Ministry for Tourism”
Permanent Secretary, Minister of Tourism
“…Selling Tanzania Magazine …….sells Tanzania”
Managing Director, Tanzania Tourist Board
Publication: Annually, every September/October, since 1994.
Circulation: 20 000 brochures & USB’s
Editorial: Comprehensive factual editorial on all tourist regions of Tanzania and Zanzibar – plus special features on the Cultural Tourism Programme, Conferences & Incentives, Special Interest Holidays, Lakes and Mountains etc.
6000 copies from TTB stands at:
- WTM London,
- IBTM World Barcelona,
- Vakantie Beurs Utrecht
- MATKA Finland
- Tourest Estonia
- FITUR Madrid
- Meetings Africa Sandton,
- ITB Berlin,
- MITT Moscow,
- COTTM China,
- WTM Africa Cape Town,
- Arabian Travel Market Dubai
- IMEX Frankfurt,
- Indaba Durban,
- KiliFair & Karibu Travel Fair Moshi,
- Swahili International Travel Fair DAR
- Magical Kenya Travel Expo Nairobi
- Copies are distributed from Tanzanian Embassies, Consulates & High Commissions worldwide to tourists and business travellers planning to visit Tanzania
- Copies are also distributed from the Tanzania Tourist Board offices in Dar es Salaam, Arusha, Mwanza and Iringa.
- Selling Tanzania brochures & USB sticks are posted to Africa Tour Operators in Europe and The United Kingdom.
- Selling Tanzania is also distributed to the Tour Operators attending Spotlight on Africa Travel workshops in Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Lusaka, Harare, Budapest, Prague, Warsaw and Budapest, Gaborone , Maputo, Nairobi, Addis Ababa, and at other trade workshops in Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban.