Established in 1994, Selling Tanzania promotes Tanzania and Zanzibar to the World by printing an informative and well researched magazine with comprehensive, factual editorial on all tourist regions of Tanzania and Zanzibar and includes plus special features on the Cultural Tourism Programme, Conferences & Incentives, Special Interest Holidays, Lakes and Mountains etc.
“…is fully supported by the Ministry for Tourism”
Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Tourism
“Selling Tanzania Magazine …. sells Tanzania”
Managing Director, Tanzania Tourist Board
- Tanzanian Embassies, Consulates & High Commissions worldwide to tourists and business travelers planning to visit Tanzania.
- From the Tanzania Tourist Board offices in Dar es Salaam, Arusha, Mwanza and Iringa.
- Selling Tanzania brochures & USB sticks are posted to Africa Tour Operators in Europe and The United Kingdom.
- Many requests for copies are also received via our website
- Selling Tanzania is also distributed to the Tour Operators attending Spotlight on Africa Travel workshops in Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Lusaka, Harare, Bucharest, Prague, Warsaw and Budapest, Gaborone , Maputo, Nairobi, Addis Ababa, and at other trade workshops in Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban.