Serengeti Explorer Camp is excited to launch their new interactive children’s club based in the heart of the Serengeti National Park. The children’s club at the camp is an extension to the product created already by Pollmans Tours & Safaris (Kenya) or Ranger Safaris (Tanzania) to learn more about the environment, people, landscapes, birdlife, plantlife and wildlife. Learning through fun interactive experiences whether in a vehicle or at the Serengeti Explorer Camp.
“Rafiki Explorer Club” participants at the camp will enjoy the following activities
- Nature walks learning about insects, bird-life and plants around the camp.
- Time spend with camp crew listening to their stories/experience in wilderness including bush survival techniques.
- Interactive experience using the activity books provided
- Making friendship bracelets
- Learning to play traditional instrument
- Sounds of the wild – learning to make the noises of the animals
- Cooking / baking lessons
- Selection of board games
- Immersive experience on the day to day running of the camp including learning about the minimal environmental impact and solar system.
- Stargazing using telescope.
- Learning about wildlife conservation
These activities provide learning through fun experience for all children staying at the camp. Giving parents a break to go on a game drive or just relax and enjoy the sights and sounds around the camp, knowing the children are occupied.
To coincide with the launch of the children’s club ARP Travel Group (East Africa) has launched a program called Taste of Tented Safari. This allows for 2 nights in Lake Manyara, 3 nights in Serengeti at the camp and 2 nights in Ngorongoro / Karatu. The itinerary includes visits to local markets and interactions with local people and children. Contact one of our safari consultants on firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
Experience the Rafiki Explorer Club at the stylish Serengeti Explorer Camp. Children will leave having learnt about the wilds of Africa through a variety of interactive experiences.