“Selling Tanzania Magazine … sells Tanzania”
Managing Director, Tanzania Tourist Board
“…is fully supported by the Ministry for Tourism”
Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Tourism
Publication: Annually, every September/October, since 1994.
Circulation: 25 000 brochures & USB’s
- Distributed from the Tanzania stand at exhibitions such as WTM (London); EIBTM (Barcelona); Vakantiebeurs (Utrecht); Matka (Helsinki); FITUR (Madrid); OTM India; ITB (Berlin); Arabian Travel Market (Dubai); Indaba (Durban); IMEX (Frankfurt); Karibu Travel Market (Arusha); Kilifair (Moshi); SITE (Dar es Salaam); World Travel Market Africa (Cape Town) and other road-shows, workshops and conferences worldwide.
- Further copies are distributed from major Tanzanian Embassies, Consulates and High Commissions, worldwide, as a ‘response’ publication for tourists and business travellers planning to visit Tanzania but requiring further information.
- Copies are also distributed from the Tanzania Tourist Board offices in Dar es Salaam, Arusha, Mwanza and Iringa.
- Copies are distributed to ATTA and SATOA members and named, long-haul tour operators selling East Africa, travel agents and incentive travel organisers throughout the UK and Europe, North and South America and South Africa.
- The full brochure, including ALL advertisements is available on the TTB website.
- Copies are distributed at the Spotlight on Africa Travel Workshops and Expo’s in Lusaka, Gaborone, Harare, Addis Ababa, Kampala, Nairobi, Warsaw, Prague, Budapest, and the Nordic Countries.